Please note those important deadlines
Please note the Key Dates below so you don’t miss any important deadlines.
IEEE SENSORS 2020
- Sensor Phenomenology, Modeling and Evaluation
- Sensor Materials, Processing and Fabrication (including Printing)
- Chemical, Electrochemical and Gas Sensors
- Microfluidics and Biosensors
- Optical Sensors
- Physical Sensors - Temperature, Mechanical, Magnetic and Others
- Acoustic and Ultrasonic Sensors
- Sensor Packaging (including Flexible Materials)
- Emerging Sensor Applications
- Sensor Networks (including IoT and related areas)
- Sensor Systems: Signals, Processing and Interfaces
- Actuators and Sensor Power Systems
- Sensors in Industrial Practices
This track is for traditional papers where the focus is on the industrial applications of different sensors. This track is only for industry, i.e. first author must be from industry.
- Live Demonstration of Sensors and Sensing Technologies
IEEE SENSORS 2020
Call For Papers
IEEE SENSORS 2020 is intended to provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE SENSORS 2020 will include keynote addresses and invited presentations by eminent scientists and engineers. The conference solicits original state-of-the-art contributions as well as review papers.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 3 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.