|Proposal For Tutorials||May 6, 2020|
|Proposal for Focus Sessions||May 20, 2020|
|Paper Submission Deadline: 4 Pages (max); 3 Pages of text (max) + 1 page of references (max)||July 17, 2020|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||August 24, 2020|
|Submission of Final Papers||September 7, 2020|
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please know that our thoughts are with those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. At this time, we are dedicated to support those individuals who may be unable to travel to Rotterdam, Netherlands from affected regions. If you are unable to travel or have concerns about obtaining your VISA, we are happy to announce the opportunity for remote presentations during your scheduled time slot if your paper is accepted.
- Each paper must be covered by a full Non-Student IEEE member or Non-Member registration fee.
- Student Registration and Daily Registration fees do not cover paper publication.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 2 papers. You must be listed as an author on a paper for the registration fee to cover the said paper.
- All the authors who have published a paper in the IEEE Sensors Journal and IEEE Sensors Letters during the year 2019 are kindly invited to submit a one-page abstract to the IEEE SENSORS 2020 Paper Submission SIte containing title, authors, abstract, and full reference (including DOI link) of the published paper. This submission will be due by June 18, 2020.
- All the submitted abstracts will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of poster, at the conference.
- Accepted papers will be subject to the normal registration requirements of this conference.
- For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers.
Submission of Full Paper
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
Sensors Letters/Sensors Journal Accepted Paper Submissions
Below is the link for which you can submit a one page abstract of your previously accepted journal paper. If you would like to submit, you are invited to submit a one-page abstract to the IEEE Sensors Conference 2020 containing title, authors, abstract, and full reference (including DOI link) of the published paper. All the submitted abstracts will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of digital poster, at the conference. Accepted papers will be subject to the normal registration requirements of this conference. For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered. Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers. Early bird registration ends August 31, 2020. These submissions will not be included in the IEEE SENSORS 2020 Conference Proceedings. Please note there is a cap on the number of submissions accepted. The submission deadline is June 18, 2020.
Submit here <https://epapers.org/
Example sample template below.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 3 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.